Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steam network connection problems HELP!

2 posters

Go down

Steam network connection problems HELP! Empty Steam network connection problems HELP!

Post  beckzpwn Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:49 pm

So, recently Ive been having this problem that when i play a game or want to play an online game steam puts this MSG on my friends list.."No network connection could be made to the steam servers.Steam will automatically retry connection until the service becomes available." I know it has nothing to do with my router because my internet works fine as you can see im using it right now and my steam friends list still displays this message. i am getting EXTREMELY frustrated with this because i cant play a game for longer than 5 mins before it d/c and i have to wait and hour before it comes back and then it just repeats the process -.-; so please if anyone can help me with this I'd greatly appreciate it Smile

beckzpwn

Back to top Go down

Steam network connection problems HELP! Empty Re: Steam network connection problems HELP!

Post  Crono Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:52 pm

It's probably just Steam Friends Network going through updates or service/maintenance or something.
Crono
Crono

Back to top Go down

Steam network connection problems HELP! Empty Re: Steam network connection problems HELP!

Post  adrG Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:37 am

Did you forward ports? It can also be your NIC's driver. Are you using Windows 7 right? If so, you have to test almost any driver out there for your NIC, i had that issue and solved it using a driver provided by microsoft.
adrG
adrG

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum