Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

adrG

3 posters

Go down

adrG Empty adrG

Post  adrG Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:20 pm

My real name is Adriano Galifi (Thats why my in-game nick is adrG). I'm from Venezuela and my main language is Spanish (In case you didn't know) but i also speak English and Italian (my Dad's family is from Italy). I "learned" English playing videogames.

I'm a big FPS videogames fan, have been playing them since DukeNukem came out Smile . I was playing Competitive Counter-Strike for more than 5 years (Had been playing that game since it came out), but then a friend bought me TF2 so i quited CS for TF2 which i'm glad right now haha.

My favorite TF2 Class is Demoman. I find it useful against any enemy class, it may be difficult against Scouts or "Flying" Soldiers, but you will get used to them, setting traps around and "making" them go there Wink.

About my Hobbies, i like Watch American Football (Have doing it for few months though) but i also watch Baseball and Soccer sometimes. I'm a Big fan of Italy National Team and Internazionale di Milan (Inter), i also like surf the net and find useful stuff and learn something different everyday.

I also enjoy play TF2, L4D2 and BF2 right now, if you wanna join me anytime just add me on steam, my steam id is adrian_vpx.

See you in the Battlefield Guys!

Feel free to post any question about me here.
adrG
adrG

Back to top Go down

adrG Empty Re: adrG

Post  Crono Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:40 pm

Pics or it didn't happen.
Crono
Crono

Back to top Go down

Post  Badger Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:18 pm

An Inter fan? You are having a great season, you must be very pleased. Everyone was worried about what would happen without Zlatan but Eto'o and Milito are doing quite well. I support Juventus in Serie A so i'm not as pleased with how the season is going. I'm glad i have a fellow soccer fan.

We should play L4D2 sometime.
Badger
Badger

Back to top Go down

Post  adrG Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:17 pm

Haha yea man, Inter has been pwning Serie A since 2005, So i'm very GLAD! Smile and like you said i had a bad feeling about Zlatan leaving Inter, but they are doing it very well.

And sure, we can play L4D2.. I hope we get more ppl for this, i hate play with bots or pubs, its like a ragequitmaker Rolling Eyes Mad Laughing
adrG
adrG

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down