Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

so, you wants to knows about me huh? (coliolio)

5 posters

Go down

so, you wants to knows about me huh? (coliolio) Empty so, you wants to knows about me huh? (coliolio)

Post  coliolio Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:14 pm

So yeah. Basically. I play TF2 exclusively on the PC, never been an online gamer before now, and hoping to gibb some players and have fun doing it!

coliolio

Back to top Go down

so, you wants to knows about me huh? (coliolio) Empty Re: so, you wants to knows about me huh? (coliolio)

Post  tempest Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:25 pm

nice to meet you. =)
would have been nice to see you fill out your info a little but.. well your still welcome here =D
tempest
tempest

Back to top Go down

so, you wants to knows about me huh? (coliolio) Empty Motr info plz

Post  BlesSer Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:13 pm

hi , i will need more informations about you plz if you want to apply santa

1. Name (In Game And/Or Real)

2. Steam Friends Handle And Link to your Steam Profile (Example: When posting an application be sure to Include:

1. Name (In Game And/Or Real)

2. Steam Friends Handle And Link to your Steam Profile (Example: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197982596173

3. MSN (Live Messenger), Yahoo Messenger or Steam Friends Handle (Example: ds1234@is1337.net)

4. Age (Must Be At least 18 But Exceptions Can Be Made On RARE occasions)

5. Approximate Total Time Played TF2 or any others games

6. Previous Clan Activity (If any)

7. Location

8. What Is Your Main/Favorite Class?

9. How Have You Become Aware Of Us?

10. What Time Do You Normally Play?

11. Some Info About Yourself.

Please be active/communicate with other members.

Being active and helpful in clan development, which can provide you with benefits. (such as slot reservation , server administration etc.)

hope see you soon

santa rendeer
BlesSer
BlesSer
Admin

http://www.thebrotherhoodforum.com

Back to top Go down

so, you wants to knows about me huh? (coliolio) Empty Re: so, you wants to knows about me huh? (coliolio)

Post  coliolio Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:26 pm

oooooooooo, ok THAT kind of information, no probs ferias.

1. In game, I'm flargon0 and in real life, I'm Cole.

2.sorry ferias, don't feel like filling all that out, considering your my only steam friend!

3.I'd rather not supply that one.....mostly our of embarrassment due to stupid emails made when only 12.

4.K, exception time. I'm only 17, sorry if this buggers up plans guys! Shocked

5. pffffff, jeez, lets see...I'd say total playtime around 25 hours on TF2 on the computer. 36 hours if you count the xbox.

6. Nope, I'm a clan newbie!

7. Canada foos!!!

8. K, I'll just give you one for each division of the classes. Offense: Soldier, Defense: Demoman, Support: Sniper. Though I'm open to all depending on the situation of the match.

9. I was actually approached to join by ferias, thanks man! It's been real fun so far.

10. Generally in the morning before school, or whenever I'm available after school, so generally 4;30 to 12:00

11. Well, a little about me then. Hmmmm, not much to say really. I lice in a small town, may try and convince a friend of mine IRL to join this clan, he's a solly junkie too, anways, yeah, great clan ferias, having a good time!

coliolio

Back to top Go down

Post  ĴųŁĩǻ Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:26 am

ohhh so you are Flargon0
I've seen you before~ Hey, its nice to have you join us~
come to play tf2 with us more cherry
ĴųŁĩǻ
ĴųŁĩǻ

Back to top Go down

Post  DirtyHairy44 Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:08 pm

Welcome.....
DirtyHairy44
DirtyHairy44

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum